Monday, April 20, 2020

Week 33 April 20th-April 24th

Monday, April 20th-April 24th, 2020
Due: Nothing-Unless you haven't submitted your PJ essay or Tourbuilder; I have marked grading complete. Please turn these assignments in ASAP. I will be zeroing out soon. These two assignments are NOT apart of our shelter-in-place grading policy as they were assigned well before we left school. 

I hope you all had a nice Spring Break and enjoyed Easter with your family!  I miss you all and wish that we were starting back to class in person. However, let's stay positive and be thankful we get to start ONE of my FAVORITE novels...WHERE THE RED FERN GROWS! YAY!

This week's educations opportunities!!!

  • In Google Classroom you will see the novel in PDF-so you can follow along. I have some old copies of the novel that were in my classroom library. Email me and I can arrange for pick-up if you'd like to hold a book. 
  • You will also see the audio to the first 5 chapters in GC so you can listen (like we do in-class). 
  • You will also see comp questions for ch. 1-5 in GC-Due Friday
  • Quizlet Vocab has been assigned for Ch. 1-5 (Flashcards, Learn, Spell, Test) Write is Extra Credit. 
  • ALL WORK IS DUE FRIDAY by 11:59.
  1. Google Classroom Flip Grid!  Check out a message from Mrs. La Rosa and respond with any questions you may have. THIS IS GRADE FOCUSED!
  2. Google Classroom Flip Grid WTRFG (Where the Red Fern Grows)Week 1- Quick discussion.
  3. I am going to attempt a GOOGLE Meet for all classes on Friday @ 10a.m. stay tuned for more details!  
Have a GREAT week! Please reach out if you have any questions! :)


Week 37 May 18th-22nd

Monday, May 18th - 22nd Announcements : IF YOU HAVE NOT turned in TourBuilder or your PJ essay from March, they will be zeroed out Thur...