Monday, April 6, 2020

Week 32 April 6th-April 9th

Monday, April 6th-9th, 2020
Due: Thank you to all who submitted assignments last week. Keep up the great work!
UPDATED Monday at 11:53

  • The book exchange has been postponed....sorry!  I will have a copy of the novel for you in Google Classroom at the conclusion of Spring Break
  • As a reminder, make sure if you end up turning in an assignment after the due date send an email to me so I am aware. I can then grade, input your grade for credit. 
  1. This week is a short week for us and we will be getting prepared to start our novel after Spring Break. Please go to Google Classroom and listen to the Wilson Rawls author info link I sent. 
  2. StudySync assignment-Academic Vocabulary Lesson 1-Due Thursday by 11:59
  3. Check Google Classroom for a Flip Grid video information about important information concerning our class.
  4. Have a wonderful week! I miss you all so much :) Please reach out and let me know if there is anything that you need. 

Week 37 May 18th-22nd

Monday, May 18th - 22nd Announcements : IF YOU HAVE NOT turned in TourBuilder or your PJ essay from March, they will be zeroed out Thur...